What types of data we collect
We collect various types of information from our users:
- Voluntary information: We collect information that you provide voluntarily – for example, if you respond to messages from us, communicate with us via email or provide additional information about yourself.
- Device details: We collect certain details about your connection and information about your device, software or hardware that could identify you. These include device identifiers (e.g. UDID, IMEI, MAC address), browser fingerprinting, IP address and geolocation data.
Why Is It Being Collected
We use the information provided about you to present the content of this page in the most effective way for you. In addition, the information is important to improve the quality and design of the data, to be able to send you emails and to personalize and individualize your user experience.
Use of Your Personal Data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you and to inform you;
- To perform analysis, for statistical and research purposes, to display better and more personalized information according to your needs and interests;
- To detect and prevent fraudulent and illegal activities.
A “cookie” is a small text file that is downloaded to your access device when you visit a website. A cookie enables our website to receive certain information from your browser, e.g. B. to your settings. Cookies enable us to offer you a better user experience when you visit topfootballbettingsites.co.uk by increasing the functionality and allowing to store information and selections. These functions depend on the respective cookie. A cookie does not contain any viruses or other malware and does not harm your access device.
Links to Other Websites
Our website includes links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of topfootballbettingsites.co.uk If you submit personal information to any of those websites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
Protection of Children
topfootballbettingsites.co.uk is an online gambling information portal and as such none of its marketing content, products, services or promotions are appropriate for, or targeted at, children and visitors under the age of 18 years of age (or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction).
The Site does not knowingly solicit or collect personal data from children below the age of 18. If topfootballbettingsites.co.uk discovers that it has accidentally collected personal data from a child below 18, it will remove that child’s personal data from its records as soon as reasonably possible.
The Site bears no responsibility for the actions taken by children or visitors under the age of 18 (or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction) based on the content found on topfootballbettingsites.co.uk, or any of its sub-domains and pages.
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at our discretion.